Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm So Lonely

Where is everyone? This has to be one of the slowest days I've seen during a semester.
Apparently my subliminal messages have worked and I have been abandoned by all. I didn't mean it when I thought "get the Hell away from me"!

Interestingly enough, there's one person who did not get my message. The Gigolo visited today and made his presence
known by opening a can of soda. "I won't drink it, I swear. She's evil for telling you (meaning one of the chicks)." Of course I would have heard the noise in a vacuum since the library was so quiet at the time and I said as much. Nevertheless his visit was short-lived and he left a few minutes later.

In the afternoon...I had one of the chicks ask me if DVD's could play on the computers. Normally they could if we could install the right program, but thankfully we don't have those rights
. Gigolo had to watch a movie for a class. What was really amusing is that the movie was the original Pink Panther. I didn't ask questions, because I didn't want to know.

- Hen 2

No comments: